Almost every online casino in existence offers bonuses. Therefore, you’ll have no trouble finding deals to take advantage of.
Taking everything into account, it seems like online casino bonuses don’t have any downsides. The reality, though, is that you do need to worry about certain things while pursuing these deals. The following guide discusses what you should be aware of when going after casino bonuses.
Different Types of Casino Bonuses
The online gaming world offers a variety of bonuses. You can see the main types of deals along with how they work below.
A welcome bonus is the first deal that you’re eligible for upon joining a new online casino.
For example, a mobile casino might offer a 100% match bonus worth up to $500. If you deposit $250 in this case, then you’ll be eligible for a $250 bonus.
Some welcome deals cover multiple no deposit bonus. Here’s an example on how this works:
- An online casino offers a welcome bonus worth up to $1,000.
- The first deposit is eligible for a 100% match bonus worth up to $200.
- The second deposit is eligible for a 100% match bonus worth up to $300.
- The third deposit is eligible for a 75% match bonus worth up to $500.
While welcome bonuses are nice, they’re only one-time offers. That said, you want extra chances to earn money once the welcome deal is no longer available.
No Deposit Bonus
The deals covered so far require you to place a deposit. A no deposit bonus, on the other hand, merely requires you to complete registration.
Here’s an example on how a no deposit bonus works:
- You register and receive a $20 no deposit bonus.
- You have $12 left (winnings) after meeting T&Cs.
- You can cash out this money, provided it meets the minimum withdrawal.
Free spins can come in the form of either a no deposit or deposit bonus. In either case, you receive free spins for use on real-money slots.
Other times, they’re eligible for most or all of a casino’s slots.
Here’s an example of free spins:
- You make a deposit and receive 100 free spins.
- You use these spins to generate $25 in winnings.
- The $25 can be withdrawn after you’ve met terms and conditions.
The deals described above all revolve around winning bonus money. Cashback, on the other hand, pays back a percentage of your losses.
Are Online Casino Bonuses Still Worthwhile?
As pointed out with the -EV propositions, mobile casino bonuses aren’t a quick path to riches. They may or may not ultimately help you win profits.
Online casino bonuses are definitely worthwhile if you’re going to play at mobile casinos anyways. They provide an opportunity to earn extra money on the side of your play.